CHICA is a fun place for women to connect, learn and debate about the issues we face in our daily lives and as our Slogan goes, we offer girl talk about love, life and everything in between. This means that we are super keen to hear personal stories shared from a raw and honest perspective so if you have something to share or would like to contribute an article, here is what you need to know:
First Things First:
- Send your topic idea and a short summary of what you’d like to write about to us through our Contact Form and we’ll let you know if we like the idea. Please note that we do not accept pre-written posts as we’d like to make our content unique and written specifically for the CHICA community.
What We Are Looking For:
- Thought provoking, original content and interesting personal stories.
- Easy to read, relatable content that is authentic.
- We want content that will make our readers think, smile and have lots to talk about.
- We prefer conversational articles so please write like you speak and be yourself. We will help you with editing where necessary but we are casual in our writing style.
- Our voice speaks to and for the female reader.
- We don’t talk down to our readers but we write in a relatable format that makes them feel like part of our community.
We look forward to hearing from you!